ATARN Web Search Page
Use the form below to search for documents on ATARN containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- Korean bow
- finds documents containing 'Korean' or 'bow'
- Korean or bow
- same as above
- Korean and bow
- finds documents containing both 'Korean' and 'bow'
- Korean not bow
- finds documents containing 'Korean' but not 'bow'
- (Korean not bow) and construction
- finds documents containing 'construction', plus 'Korean' but not 'bow'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'fletch' (e.g. 'fletched', 'fletching')